"Are you my people?" Looking at and for Community
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is a great opportunity if you:
- Want and need other people in your life, but it feels too complicated and vulnerable.
- You think, "They won't understand me."
- Want to be in community, but ask yourself, "Do I have anything to offer?"
- Are busy and need to get things done; and ask yourself "is community just another meeting to take up time?"
Community is messy because it involves people, and we're messy. But there are some principles and practices that can help us get the most out of our time spent together.
In this class, you will:
- Learn frameworks for thinking about community
- Have opportunity to share what has worked and what hasn't worked for you in the past
- Learn and practice focused approaches to interaction
You have what your community needs--your unique, wonderful self! You are invited!
Please Register by Friday June 4th, 2021.
Suggested Donation: $20
Click to Donate:
(Donation Instructions will also be emailed to you)